Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fall colors happy birthday

Fall birthdays can be difficult for me to make cards for.   Do I use the pretty flower stamps and paper that I'm drawn to or use fall colors?   While shopping for ribbon at a local fabric store I came across the trim on this card.  It was too pretty to pass up...so I went more along the lines of fall colors for this fall birthday card!    I wanted to use the brad to secure the bow.   It is securing the bow, but not like on other cards where people have used this technique.   It's a bit difficult to describe without pictures of the process.  I'll recreate the bow and take some pictures. 





Supply List
Stamps: Happy everything
Paper: Real red, black, so saffron, more mustard
Ink: black Stazon
Accessories:  2" patterned fabric trim, sticky strip
~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment