Sunday, November 13, 2011

Rudulph & Friends Merry Christmas



I started a cardswap with a few friends this year.  This rudolph card is one of my creations for that swap.  I love the "holiday lineup" stamp set but don't use it nearly enough.   The rhinestone brads make things so much fun!  I used my watercolor crayons and a blender pen to color the little guys.  It turned out so cute these may be my christmas cards for next year!   I used early espresso cardstock for the base and layered real red, soft suede and the dsp on top.  The ribbon is wrapped around the real red/soft suede cardstock before attaching it to the early espresso base.  After coloring Rudolph and his friends I pierced a hole through his nose and attached the brad, then adhered to garden green paper.  Rudolph and his friends are attached to the card using dimensionals.  

Supply List
Stamps:  Holiday Lineup, Many Merry Messages
Paper: early espresso, real red, soft suede, garden green, woodland walk dsp (ret)
Ink: early espresso
Accessories: narrow real red grosgrain ribbon, fire circle rhinestone brads, watercolor wonder crayons, blender pens, dimensionals, paper piercer
~Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment